Code of Conduct
In order to actively cooperate with local entities, to understand local context and to be respected by them; the Foundation is governed by a Code of Conduct based on the following principles:
- To respect people, local communities and traditions.
- To support projects initiated by the locals communities.
- To cooperate with local government and structures.
- To be involved in projects that are needed locally and that are effective.
- To involve the local participation and the contribution of the indigenous communities in managing and implementing the projects in a responsible way.
- To improve the ability of the local communities to become economically self-sufficient.
- To carry on projects which create and preserve the balance between human activities and the environment.
- No distinction of gender, age, culture, or ethnicity.
- To understand and respect the logics of the interactions between the different social, cultural and political participants of the region.
- To support personal applications on local needs, merit, integrity and innovation
- To support individuals who are willing to improve the well-being of the regions.
- To stay free of any religious, political or ideological interest.